Sunday, November 06, 2005

Goodbye

At around 1:30pm on Sunday, my grandpa died. It was peaceful and for that I am grateful. I am 38 years old and in the last two weeks have have learned a lot about the human spirit. Over the last two weeks when he was able, he would ask how granny was doing and was she ok, all the whilel taking morphine every hour for his pain. Grandpa was 78 years old and by his own admission, didn't have any regrets. He lived his life to the fullest and did what he wanted.

He will me missed and will always be a hero.

Again I would like to thank everyone for the emails, IM's and comments. They are appreciated greatly.

~~~~~~~~~~

It is time now to get back in the saddle. Since the Pokershare fiasco, I guess I have to find somewhere else to play. Good thing about this is that I haven't played anywhere for so long it will all be new again. Maybe I will go with who ever offers the next re-load bonus. Odds on favorite for that will be Absolute Poker!

TILL NEXT TIME!

No comments: