Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Almost Heaven



Did you read the title and think "West Virginia"? Any how:

I have a new set up. I had a computer I used for work hanging around and I formated it to use just for
4flush.com and poker! I spent $85 and got a HP 91 20 inch monitor and I most admit....I love it! 3 tabled Interpoker today and started to clear bonus. 3 tables, Poker Tracker and Gametime+ had everything undercontrol. Played for 2 hours and half way done with bonus already. Finished up $1.50! Tables were unusually tight this afternoon. It was wierd seeing all the tables and not having tables pop up eveywhere. Well, enough about my new found paradise!

*****

Scurveydog has set up a possible weekly Omaha 08 tournament. Better yet, it will be freerolls with a big event at the end.

What: Omaha 8 Limit Tournament
When: Friday, March 18 8:00 PM C.S.T
Where: Noble Poker
Cost: $0 ($50 freeroll provided by Noble Poker)
Who's Invited: You (bloggers, readers, whoever)
Tournament Name: TPTK.com Omaha
Tournament Password: hammer


Check out more details:
HERE. He needs at least 15 people!

*****

I spent most of my available writing time getting blogger to open up so I will have to come back later and share the most powerful move in holdem. It will make you a ton of money if used properly and not abused. Until next time, go read all the good posts you can find listed at the left of this blog.


Till Next Time!

No comments: