Wednesday, December 22, 2004

The Chase is Still On

Thanks mostly to the excellent posting at Chris Halverson's Blog I will be chasing my $3/$6 goal and another bonus after all.

Going to The Gaming Club in the am and work on it. If my math is right I need 1500 hands to clear and if I two table and average 70 hands an hour, looking at about 4 1/2 hours a day and clearing in three days. I've got the time, and if I split it up some I think it is attainable.

I'll be leaving for my parents house Monday after Christmas for 4 days so I have to get this clear by then. Even with taking Christmas day off totally, I still should be able to get it done.

Still trying to get
Absolute Poker bonus cleared but since it doesn't expire, I will put it on the back burner again the get TGC.

It's been a good "almost" year playing poker(I started in Feb). I will be writting a post in the next day or two on what I have learned and what I still have to work on along with 2005 goals. Been interesting looking at old forum posts of mine and seeing the progression in thought patterns as well as progression in bankroll. I realized that there are a lot of people that answered questions that I have to thank for removing some of the pitfalls I may have gotten into.

Hopefully, it will be an entertaining read.


Till then,

Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything.
Blaise Pascal

1 comment:

jsaw said...

The AP bonus bucks can expire. From their site:

Money in your pending account will expire 60 days from the time it was awarded unless it has been transferred to your real money account by meeting the hands played requirements. You can view your point total and bonus amounts at the Cashier.

Merry Christmas