Monday, December 20, 2004

What a Feeling

Had a great weekend. For those of you who have followed me from the start, you should realize I am not a great NL player. I'm learning and using the freerolls as a practice grounds and I am starting to play some $5 MTT's. My goal next year is to become a good NL player.

With that being said, I had a MINOR (Real Minor) break through Saturday as I monied in the Bet 365 $5K freeroll.

Went like this: I am short stacked in 301st place(300 pay). I am forced all-in in the SB with A3o. I loose to A4o when he spikes a 4 on the river and I am out....in 300th! I win a womping $4.50. I figure I beat 1545 people and that is pretty good. At least something to build on for '05!

Limit: Cashed $200 out of
Ultimate Bet and put into Interpoker. As you read I had a great day at IP and also added another $70 at UB (What cash out curse??). Played a little at Absolute Poker and added $25. All this and really didn't get to play a lot. That was really the only downer of the weekend.

Now a HAVE to clear these bonuses. IP and UB will not take long but looking at at least 2 solid days at AP. Really want to be at Full Tilt by Friday because I will be traveling back home week after Christmas so my playing time will be limited till New Year. So my goal is to wrap up all these loose ends this week.

Will write a year in review of my first year in poker along with '05 goals this week. It has been a wild ride but I have learned a lot.

Till Then:


Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

No comments: