Monday, January 24, 2005

Odds and Ends

Go check out the stories in the new edition if Truckin'. Great stuff and also a new contributor.

__________

Also there is a great new movie post from HDouble

__________

Added Noble Poker to the calendar and it is now over 80 freerolls listed on most days. Thanks to all who have emailed suggestions and freerolls. Keep them coming and I will keep adding!

__________

A part of my youth past away this week with Johnny Carson. I used to beg and plead to stay up and watch him. I know I only saw the twilight of his career but he was a very funny man.

__________

My money is in cyber land waiting to show up in Neteller. Going to reload at Party Poker as soon as it shows up. Probably not much in the way of poker tomorrow. Can play the NL tables at Bet 365 but also have to clean the upstairs of the garage. Wife home next two days so I can't put it off any longer.

__________

I also have to commend The Gaming Club today. I thought I was missing $20 of my bonus that never showed up in my account. I gave them a call and they verified that I should have gotten the last $20 and had it fixed in no time. No hassle, No yelling.....just good service.

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Thanks for the shout out for Truckin'!!

The Bracelet said...

I second that!