Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bonus Money Everywhere!



Perfect month to rebuild a bankroll. I had to cash out at the end of Febuary and left myself $600 to start the month with. Figured with an Absolute, Party and Empire reloads I should be able to double my bankroll in March and be OK again.

Well, here is how it has gone so far and the plan for the future:

1) Absolute Poker gotten a 25%, 15% and 20% reload so far. Total $405 with $305 left to clear

2) Party Poker and a 20% reload. Cleared!

3) Poker Room and a 30% reload. Total $180 and haven't started to clear yet.

4)Poker Stars and a 20% reload. No way I am missing this! Deposited today for max $120.

Still to do:

1) Noble Poker First time 100% up to $300. Have till end of month to deposit.

2) Ultimate Bet reload 25% up to $100. Have till March 17th to deposit.

3) Paradise Poker First time 50% up to $100. I have till March 20th to deposit.

4) Interpoker $90 monthly reload.

5) Full Tilt Poker 50% reload up to $300 and still have big part of first time deposit bonus still there.

Need help? $1995 worth of bonus money(including all of Full Tilt I have)on $600 starting bankroll. I am still expecting an Empire reload and another Absolute Poker reload (or 2). Good thing is Ultimate Bet, Poker Stars and Paradise (I think) don't expire so I will get to them last. Full Tilt will, by far, take the longest. Will have A LOT of bonus money there. Better than I could have ever imagined. Top it off, Star Luck gave me a free $5 yesterday and I have "Black Jacked" it up to $30 so far. Yea, got a good early run!

The blogger Horseshoe tourney is tommorrow and I asked a friend for a $6 transfer to play. All my money is being used to capture these bonuses and I will not get around to Full Tilt in time. I will for sure be there to rail and laugh at you guys giving Felicia all your money or I will be there donating to the Felicia fund myself. By the way Felicia, if you are slumming and come across this blog, I want you to know that picture scares me! LOL!

*****

No word on the 20" monitor yet, was hoping for yesterday but no phone call telling me to come pick it up. That would sure come in handy about right now. I have even rearranged my little poker corner and will have a better set up when it gets here.

*****
I have sworn off NL games till I finish Dan Harrington's book. So far, about 125 pages in, it is fantastic. So many little details I have been missing so far, should really improve my game. Should have it down pat just in time for second volume to come.

*****

On the poker front, all is going steady. I haven't had a real rush of cards or a real bad run lately. Just hanging around a steady 1.58bb/hour rate. I feel in control of my game. Getting good reads on my opponents and it helps that my big PP's are holding up, ect. I was thrown off once yesterday when I capped the betting pre flop with AA and 4 saw the flop, one all in. I bet the 678(r) flop and lost one. Turn was a J, I bet and was called. River was a 5 and I bet and was called. Lost both main pot and side pot to All In - 9To and calling me down....44 for rivered gut shot straight.

No biggie though, I got it back and some before session was over. Which is about what all my sessions have been like lately. Down early, hanging in there and finishing in the positive which has all come together for a nice steady growth so far this month. Add to that the bonus money and it looks like March will be one of my best months ever. Couldn't have come at a better time.

Till Next Time!

-"Do you think college kids in Japan get English words tattooed all over themselves?"

1 comment:

Felicia :) said...

You are silly. To think I have much of an edge in this tourney, then to think I don't read your blog. Sure, it's usually as boring as crap, with all of that bonus talk, but sometimes you come out with a gem or two :)

I think that last post of mine was another aborted attempt to be funny. Did you at least watch the video, now that was good. Totally bluffed off a hand, and by my own husband, at that!