Monday, April 18, 2005

Weekend Review

As far as poker is concerned I finished the week up......75 cents! I played $1/$2 up to $3/$6 (Where ever tables were available) and was pretty much dead even at all levels. I reviewed my hands this weekend and I honestly think I got more than my fair share of junk so maybe this week it will even out for me a little. I'm still having trouble letting go of high PP's but getting better, will count the improvement as a positive and keep working on it. I chased more draws than usual also which, to me, is an indication I was pushing a little to hard to make things happen towards the end of the week. First time I have noticed that happening so will have to see if I can curb that trend. Playing at AP and someone commented on how they liked the blog. This was a first for me and it felt good to know someone is reading this. Of course my avatar on AP says "4lush.com" so I guess it isn't too hard to put two and two together but I still made my wife come over and read the chat!

~~~~~~~~~~

Only poker last night was the 72os Freeroll Tour at Noble Poker. My KK got sucked out by A4 and crippled me. I made it to the break and then my AQ was bested by A8 with 8 on river and I was gone. This is a free league to sign up for and if you are new to the game or want to play pretty good competition for free, check this out. I really enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Don't miss the blogger only WSOP qualifier at Poker Stars on April 24th. You can email Iggy for the password. Good Luck to every one! Pauly has a review up on Harrington's new book. I have finished it once and it is a great book. Check out the review! Also, Ship It Poker has some Party bonuses listed as well as some good posts this week. Check them out as well. I finally added a few more blogs to the roll this weekend so read them when you get a chance. Some are brand new so lend your support.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly, I took a little break Sunday afternoon and shot some golf. First time out this year and though it wasn't an Augusta like course I did manage a 84! At one point I had a par on 4 straight holes! I love the first time out every year. Probably be my best score! For some strange reason, on the golf course with friends, I can forget about everything else and I just concentrate on hitting that ball. 3-4 hours devoid of poker was perfect.


Till Next Time!

No comments: