Saturday, June 18, 2005

My Day

I haven't played poker since Wednesday. At first I had to force myself not to play. I knew I needed to take a break, so I successfully didn't play at all. (Spending Thursday at Paramount Kings Dominion helped) I haven't even been chatting with my friends. For that I am truely sorry but I needed a full break from all things poker.

During this time I did manage to screw up/fix/screw up worst and fix 4Flush.com . I deleted what turned out to be pretty important html code for my overall layout. Good news is I learned a couple tricks on how to fix it and learned a little more about the Mambo process along the way.

My comeback date is set for Monday. Should be fully rested and ready! Just can't do it any sooner. Sunday is MY DAY. My kids are older now (12 and 7) so I actually look forward to breakfast in bed. So to all those that qualify.........

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments: