Monday, November 22, 2004

What This is all About

I'm married with two kids(12 year old daughter and 7 year old son)and a 8 month old dog.

I started with $50 in Febuary 2004 (Hadn't learned about bonuses yet) and currently playing $1/$2.

I have recently decided to make a part time living out of this and so I am getting serious about building a bankroll and moving up to a level that will provide this income.

After my most recent purchase, a laptop, I had $150 at beginning of November. This is were I begin my adventures.

I will use my website of freerolls (4Flush.com) and poker as my part time income. Beleive me I make 99.9% from poker.

Of course I have grand dreams of poker full time but the reality of the moment is getting about $1000 a month extra. I'll leave the dreaming for some other time
.

No comments: