Friday, November 26, 2004

What A Night

Bonus hunting is cumbersome but with a little luck I will be playing back at $2/$4 months ahead of schedule. Went back to UB and maxed their reload bonus out so when I clear that I will go back to AP with their 15% reload with UB money.
I don't want to post to many hand histories here BUT you have to see what the poker gods did for me with this BB SPECIAL! (I do post best hand and worst hand of night here)
Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)
Preflop: 4Flush is BB with 7c, 4d. UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, 4Flush checks.
Flop: (4.50 SB) 6s, 3d, 2c (4 players) 4Flush checks, UTG checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.
Turn: (2.25 BB) 5s (4 players) 4Flush bets, UTG calls, MP3 raises, CO folds, 4Flush 3-bets, UTG folds, MP3 caps, 4Flush calls.
River: (12.25 BB) Jd (2 players) 4Flush checks, MP3 bets, 4Flush raises, MP3 3-bets, 4Flush caps, MP3 calls.
Final Pot: 19.25 BB Main Pot: 19.25 BB, between MP3 and 4Flush. > Pot won by 4Flush (19.25 BB).
Results below: 4Flush has 7c 4d (straight, seven high). MP3 doesn't show. Outcome: 4Flush wins 19.25 BB.
That got be back in the winning ways!!!
So I will be playing UB and AP till I clear UB bonus. When I clear UB bonus I will have enough points to play the $5 MTT with my points. I like doing that because I'm still working on my NL skills and having no money invested is the best way to practice!
Good Luck at the tables!

No comments: