Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Next move?

Well I had a better day to day. Didn't get it all back but got $40 of it. Cashed out $500 to go to UB with for there 50% to $100 reload. When I clear it....I'm thinking of taking the Full Tilt plunge.

Been watching the site and had 2000+ on tonight and 5 $1/$2 tables - 1 $2/$4 table (3 $2/$4 NL) and 1 .50/$1 table. Almost 800 more people than when they started this promo. It will help tremendously if I could pull this off! I have heard all the good and bad about clearing this but the way I figure it you need to play 3333 hands based on their $18 bonus per 100 hands figure.

So it will be UB and hopefully clearing that this week without getting killed and taking that $600 to Full Tilt. If all works out I will be at the $3/$6 tables by first of year!

I am taking the night off after playing some today. The race to meet this goal has me down a little bit, so I think it better to do something else tonight. Pulled up the tables and just wasn't "in the mood" to sit down. Hopefully it will pass soon.

Small victory today, I had $6 left in UB after last cash so I played a $5 SnG. First one I have played in months.....finished Third! After being down to T450 after first 10 hands with AQ and AK getting killed, came back and monied. Made me feel good.

I am going to leave this post up for a while and see if anyone comments about Full Tilt. So next post will be around Friday.

Hope you flop'em good till then.

I will leave you with this sage advice to ponder:

"Never play cards with a man called Doc. Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own."

Nelson Algren

No comments: