Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Off to evil Empire

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)


Sometimes I can't believe what I read. Check this out from F Train. Some interesting 15/30 hands.

Also Otis is reporting from the Caribbean. Keep up with all the action.

Well the schedule is working well, so I am taking my first break. Not on purpose though. Cleared InterPoker today and cashed out. Going to Empire Poker for their reload now. If you haven't heard, the Empire reload is in the newletter. You have to play 7x's the bonus in hands and have 14 days to complete it.

A side note here for all you conspiracy theorists: I called InterPoker to see how many more hands I needed to clear. (My morning session was over) They said 39. I cranked up two more tables and NEVER won another hand. Dropped 18 bb's getting those 39 hands. All quality hands, all went down in flames. Including QQ at both tables at the same time! Hmmmmmmm.

I added muti tabling to my arsenal towards the end of last year. Two tabling mostly and found it not only profitable but also as fun as everyone told me. It took me a while to get use to but during the InterPoker bonus I opened three tables and it wasn't that much more to do. With Poker Tracker and Game Time + running, it isn't as ABC poker as some have said. Now, don't misunderstand, it isn't critical analysis but it does allow for a quick peek of the type of players in the hand before you decide to play. I'm looking forward to Empire and auto importing hands and auto updating Game Time +.

With money transferring around, I won't play tonight; InterPoker is usually fast so hopefully will be at Empire tomorrow.


See you at the tables!

No comments: